Hours of Operation:
West Side Family Health Care is open 7 days a week; weekends and holidays.
The hours are as follow:
Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 9:00PM;
Weekends and Holidays 10:00AM to 9:00PM
Policy For Late Arriving Patients:
The Clinic’s closing time is 9:00 PM each day. The following policy is necessary to enable the staff on duty to complete patient care procedures and documentation for patients in the process of patient care.
- Patients arriving after 8:30PM will be greeted by staff and evaluated by a Registered or Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- The patient may be evaluated as:
- Unstable or potentially unstable and referred to or advised to seek emergency services
- In need of urgent care, referred to the physician or mid-level provider on duty
- Not in need of urgent care and assisted to make an appointment with a provider the next day