West Side Family Health Care is looking for a Per Diem and Full Time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN):
This position would be responsible for:
Accessing patient health concerns and needs, maintain patient records, administer nursing care to primary care, ill, injured and disabled patients. Reinforce patient education so that the patient has a full understanding of their diagnosis, aftercare instructions and complete follow up planning as needed. The LVN will also function as the charge nurse.
A full Job description will be given on confirmation of interview.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Urgent Care/ Primary care experience
- Associate degree in nursing and/ or certificate from the Nursing Board approved LVN program.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in active patient care nursing.
- Current LVN licensure in California
- Current BLS and/ or ACLS certification
- Certification in IV/ Phlebotomy training
The Per Diem position will be working on an as-needed basis.
Please turn in resume through Monster.com, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,or in person at the West Side Health Care District office (119 Adkisson Way, Taft CA 93268).